Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It has been some time.

I finally got the frame and fork out the door to AMS in New York, gosh that took forever. Sorry. Since my last post I was unemployed, Summer was approaching and I thought I was going to be cranking out a frame a week. Oh dreaming is so much fun. I got back in the saddle looking for work as our health care costs were more than my unemployment. The daily grind of looking and applying and all the bull shit companies make you go through to fill out THEIR forms and the drug tests. Blood, Urine and hair. Needless to say I did land a decent job and have been working for the last 6 months. I loose two hours of my life in a car every weekday which really digs into my bike time and my personal and family time. Summer goes by fast and when it is 80 and sunny you have no desire to be in an unconditioned garage, you want to be outside far far away from a welding torch.

No comments: